2019–2020 Applications to study abroad at our arts-related international exchange partner universities
International Strategy Committee for the Arts
The School of Art and Design and Graduate School of Comprehensive Human Sciences Master’s and Doctoral Programs in Art and Design, as well as Kansei, Behavioral, and Brain Sciences; World Heritage Studies; and World Cultural Heritage Studies are collectively accepting applications from their students (college students only for the University of Barcelona) for study abroad programs (up to one year) at the faculty level for the inter-university exchange partner schools shown below.
Interested students can obtain application documents from the Art and Physical Education Area Academic Service Office Area Commons. You must attend an application interview with the liaison faculty member of the university abroad and apply by the due date once you have verified the requirements of your area of research, the specific period you will be on exchange, and your application eligibility in terms of linguistic ability (TOEFL, IELTS, etc.). When preparing your application, please notify your class homeroom teacher or supervisor. Interviews will be conducted by mid-January.
• ① Application form ② Study abroad plan (Japanese) ③ Study abroad plan (language used at the destination) ④ Academic transcript ⑤ Certificate of linguistic competence (copy) ⑥ Portfolio
• 3:00 p.m. Friday, December 14 [strict due date]
• Art and Physical Education Area Academic Service Office Area Commons
• Mid-January (The applicant will be contacted separately regarding the specific schedule.)
• Selections will be determined through document screening and an oral examination
• End of January (Applicants will be contacted directly)